Here is the latest look at SmartPhone OS Share .
(from ABI Research).
- AOSP ( Mostly in CHINA) yet to take significant market share. Will Xiomi, OnePlusOne, Oppo change this number ?
- According to Gartner, 41 percent of the Android devices sold in China aren’t Google Android at all, but AOSP phones attaching to a range of different app stores with different built-in apps.
- CyanogenMod will provide full SW to OnePlusOne (and possibly others in future)
- Amazon’s Fire OS is the another example of an AOSP-based platform.
- Is Nokia AOSP .. i am not sure.. [It is ] [ It is not]
- Sony has been experimenting with it [Link]